Are you looking for a unique, beautiful, and historic venue for your upcoming wedding? The Historic Redlands Community Center, located in Grand Junction, CO, is the perfect wedding venue for your wedding day. The center was placed on the Colorado Historical Society Register in 1994, and has been serving our community and surrounding areas since the 1920’s. Benefits of booking this historic venue for your incredibly special day include:
* Use of the lush, green, manicured lawn which is surrounded by imposing, grand, and beautiful trees for your outdoor ceremony at an additional charge
* Use of The Main Hall with 1,065 sf, that accommodates 100-150 guests, with it’s beautiful hardwood floors and 2 stone fireplaces
* Use of the venue’s tables and chairs for up to 150 guests during your reception.
* Ability to choose your own vendors, including your own caterer
* Use of the cooler, ice machine, and prep area in the venue’s kitchen
* Parking for 145 vehicles
* Use of the venue’s Dressing Room, which is a wonderful room for the Bride and her Bridesmaids to use while they prepare for the Bride’s special day
*Use of the bonus downstairs room with the original antique wooden bar and extra seating
* Convenient location within close proximity to lodging, restaurants, and shopping for your out-of-town guests
For more information, or to schedule a tour of the venue, call Redlands Community Center at 970-245-0204
You can check our availability here.